* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 70- College of St. Elizabeth: 84
* Records: Bryn Athyn (4-9, 2-6 NEAC) CSE (4-9, 3-6 NEAC)
* Location: Morristown, N.J.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College started off the contest slow against College of St.Elizabeth and did not get their first lead, 30-29, until 1:25 left in first half on two free throws from Devante Laws. In the next possession, Deion Boyer stole the ball from the Eagles for a fast break lay up. Rahim Washington finish the stanza with five straight points as the Lions hold a 37-30 advantage into intermission.
Boyer scored the first basket in the second half as the Lions took their largest lead of the game, 39-30. From there, the Eagles would go on a 12-2 run to regain their lead, 42-41. Both teams would battle closely until the 7:18 mark on a three pointer from Boyer for the Lions to trail 61-60. The Eagles would outscore the Lions 23-10 and finished the contest with an 84-70 North Eastern Athletic Conference victory.
Lions' Top Performers
* Boyer finished with team high 18 points.
* Christian Rivera and Laws finished with 15 and 14 points respectively.
Eagles ' Top Performers:
* Jason Saldiveri recorded game high 27 points.
* Cameron Tucker and Marlon Hart finished with 19 and 14 points respectively.
Men's Basketball returns home for a 3:00 p.m. NEAC game on Saturday, January 21 against Keuka College.