* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 83 - Keuka College: 61
* Records: Bryn Athyn (5-9, 3-6 NEAC) Keuka (1-12, 1-7 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
After a 4-4 tie, Bryn Athyn College went on a 15-6 run and took their largest lead in the first half, 19-10, on a three pointer by Austin Nyekan. Keuka College slowly crawled back from their deficit and trailed the Lions 27-22 into half time.
The Lions opened the second half with six straight points with jumpers from Deion Boyer and Rahim Washington, while Nyekan knocked down two free throws. Nyekan's shot also gave the Lions a double-digit lead, 33-22 for the first time in the game. The Lions continue to distance themselves from the Wolves gradually, and eventually earned their biggest lead of 24 points, 83-59, after Washington made a layup with 31 seconds to go. After a final shot from the Wolves, the Lions dribbled the ball until the final buzzer and won the North Eastern Athletic Conference game 83-61.
Lions' Top Performers
* Devante Laws lead five Lions in double figure scoring with team high 18 points while knocking down 4-of-5 (80%) from downtown territory.
* Troy Steed and Boyer finished with 14 and 12 points respectively.
* Nyekan and James Flagg had 11 and 10 points each to round out the balanced Lions attack.
Wolves' Top Performers:
* Cameron Winston finished with game high 26 points.
* Cliff Stevens scored 12 points while grabbing team high nine rebounds.
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule tomorrow, Sunday, January 22 against Wells College at 2:00 p.m.