* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 77- Wells College: 64
* Records: Bryn Athyn (6-9, 4-6 NEAC) Wells (10-5, 7-2 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Even though Wells College scored the first basket of the game, it did not take long for Devante Laws to catch fire from downtown and fueled Bryn Athyn College to a 17-3 run for a double-digit lead, 17-6, over the Express. In the next play, Deion Boyer drew a foul while hitting a three pointer and also knocked down the free throw for a four-point play that gave the Lions a 21-6 lead. The Express halted the run with a three pointer by James Feocco, but Rahim Washington counteracted his success with a long range shot of his own for a 24-9 advantage. The Lions would head into intermission leading 32-20.
In the second half, the Lions held the double-digit lead until 4:31 when Zach D'Arpino brought the Express within nine on a three point basket, 61-52. Vaughndell Brantley then hit three free throws to bring the deficit within six, 61-55. This was close as the Express would get as the Lions close out the contest on a 16-9 run and the 77-64 victory over the then top seeded team in the North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) North Division.
Lions' Top Performers
* Laws scored team high 22 points while also getting six assists.
* Troy Steed and Boyer scored 16 and 13 points respectively.
* Austin Nyekan finished with a double-double of 11 points and 11 rebounds.
Express' Top Performers:
* Feocco scored game high 24 points to go along with 14 rebounds, an assists, and three blocks.
* Chris Courtney and Rich Ross scored 14 and 11 points respectively.
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule at Penn College on Wednesday, January 25 at 7:00 p.m.