* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 53 - Penn College: 79
* Records: Bryn Athyn (6-10, 4-7 NEAC) Penn College (5-11, 3-8 NEAC)
* Location: Williamsport, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College led most of the way in the first half until 1:50 remaining when Penn College knocked down a three pointer to put the Lions into the deficit hole, 29-27, for the first time in the game. Deion Boyer responded with a long range to put the Lions ahead 30-29 before a lay up by Erik Eichinger put the Wildcats ahead 31-30 into half time.
In the second half, at 16:09, Boyer's three pointer gave the Lions their 39-34 advantage one last time, before the Wildcats went on a 13-0 run. Boyer halted their scoring spree with a lay up followed by two free throws from Devante Laws that cut the deficit to four, 47-43. Unfortunately it would not be enough as the Wildcats outscored the Lions 32-10 in the final eight minutes of regulation toward a 79-53 North Eastern Athletic Conference victory.
Lions' Top Performers
* Boyer and Stephan Tucker were the only Lions in double figures with 10 points apiece.
* Tucker also grabbed team high 12 rebounds in his double-double effort.
Wildcats' Top Performers:
* Ben Sosa led all scorers with 22 points.
* Jesse White had 13 points and game high 16 rebounds in his double-double performance.
* Eichinger and Erik Perry Jr. scored 18 and 11 points respectively.
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule against Penn State- Abington on Saturday, January 28 at 3:00 p.m.