* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 82- Penn State- Abington: 54
* Records: Bryn Athyn (7-10, 5-7 NEAC) PSU- Abington (7-9, 6-5 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened
When Penn State Abington scored the game's first basket, Bryn Athyn College wasted no time getting into action. After a back-to-back three pointers from Stephan Tucker and Christian Rivera, the Lions separated themselves quickly as their leads grew to as many as 21 points (37-16) with 1:20 remaining in the first period. The Nittany Lions scored one more basket to cut their deficit to 37-18 into intermission.
In the second half, the Lions continue to stay at a wide margin in the competition as the lead stood at a comfortable distance. The Lions found themselves at the game's biggest difference, 82-49 after Lamarr Crenshaw stole the ball from Abington and went off to the races for a fast break layup. In the final minute, the Lions defeated the Nittany Lions 82-54 in both team's first meeting of the season.
Lions' Top Performers
* Boyer also grabbed team high seven rebounds and five assists.
* Tucker blocked game high three shots.
Nittany Lions' Top Performers:
* John Ryan finished with a double-double of 16 points and 10 rebounds.
'*Austin Slawter was the other Nittany Lions in double-digit scoring with 16 points.
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule against Wilson College on Wednesday, February 1 at 7:00 p.m.