* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 79- Wilson College: 61
* Records: Bryn Athyn (8-10, 6-7 NEAC) Wilson (4-15, 4-11 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened
With series of team works, Bryn Athyn College was able to overcome a slow start after trailing Wilson College by as many as eight points, 14-6 in the opening period. Back to back three pointers by Austin Nyekan, Deion Boyer, and a lay up from Christian Rivera and Rahim Washington sparked a 10-2 run to tie the game at 16-16. With two more ties later, the Lions knocked down five long range shots and a lay up from Rivera to take a 37-31 advantage into intermission.
While assisting on 13 of the 15 shots in the first half, the Lions continued their distributions in the second half. When the Phoenix drew their deficit to as low as five points, 47-42, Bryn Athyn started to distance themselves in the game as the lead grew to double-digits, 58-48, on a three pointer by Washington. From there, the Phoenix had no answer for the home team as 79-61 victory favored the Lions.
Lions' Top Performers
* Washington finished with team high 19 points while also grabbing six rebounds and assists.
* Stephan Tucker scored 17 points and grabbed seven rebounds while also getting an assist and two blocks.'
* Rivera and Nyekan scored 15 points each while Rivera also had 10 rebounds and eight assists in his double-double effort.
* Boyer dished out game high nine assists.
Phoenix Top Performers:
* Marquis Nelson finished with game high 24 points.
* Rashaan Bean had a double-double with 14 points and 10 rebounds.
* Ian Frazier was the third Phoenix to score in double figures with 10 points.
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule at Penn State- Abington on Saturday, February 4 at 3:00 p.m.