* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 63 - Penn State Abington: 81
* Records: Bryn Athyn (8-11, 6-8 NEAC) Abington (8-11, 7-7 NEAC)
* Location: Abington, Pa.
How It Happened:
A week ago, Bryn Athyn College defeated Penn State Abington 82-54 at Asplundh Field House. This time around-- the Lions started the contest out with two baskets from Christian Rivera, a shot from Stephan Tucker, and back to back scores from Deion Boyer for a 12-0 run after Abington started with the initial score. Rahim Washington pushed the advantage to 12 points, 27-15, after knocking down a long range shot at 8:18. From there, Abington held the Lions to just two points while going on a 27-2 tear to take a 42-29 lead at intermission.
In the second half, the Lions saw their deficit gradually build up. In the come back effort, the Lions got within 14 points, 55-41, on a three point play from Rivera and this would be as close as the rally would get to. -- The Nittany Lions defeated the Lions 81-63 on their home court.
Lions' Top Performers
* Rivera scored game 26 points while shooting 10-of-16 (63%) from the field. He also recorded seven rebounds, three assists, and a steal.
* Washington was the other player to score in double figure with 15 points for the Lions.
Nittany Lions Top Performers:
* John Ryan led Abington with team high 20 points.
* Austin Slawter and Nick Brown scored 16 points apiece.
* Kenny Bey-Brown scored 10 points to wrap up the Nittany Lion's double digit scoring
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule at Penn State- Berks on Wednesday, February 8 at 8:00 p.m.