* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 68 SUNY POLY: 72
* Records: Bryn Athyn (9-12, 7-9 NEAC) POLY (16-6, 13-2 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College started off with eight straight points in the opening tip and took a 8-0 lead. With the Lions' largest lead at 10, 16-6, SUNY Poly would go on a 17-7 run that evened the contest at 23 points apiece. The Wildcats then would stay ahead of the Lions and take a 33-32 lead at half time.
In the second half, the Lions regain the lead in four separate occasions. After a 50-48 lead, the Lions would find themselves chasing the Wildcats until a 68-68 tie on two free throws. The Wildcats would seal the game with a lay up at the 55 second mark and two additional free throws for the 72-68 victory over the Lions.
Lions Top Performers:
* Austin Nyekan led four Lions in double digit scoring with 14 points
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Kevin Williams added game high 26 points and 16 rebounds in his double-double effort.
* Quayshaun Mitchell, Peyton Griffiths, and Terrynce Wilson added 12,11 and 10 points respectively.
Men's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule tomorrow Sunday, February 12, against SUNY Cobleskills at 2:00 p.m.