* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 59 SUNY Cobleskill: 54
* Records: Bryn Athyn (10-12, 8-9 NEAC) Cobleskill (3-19, 3-13 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College opened the game with a lay up from three seniors, Tucker, Boyer, and Nyekan for a quick 6-0 start. After SUNY Cobleskill responded with a long range shot, Steed joined the three other senior crew to contribute in scoring and gave the Lions an 8-3 lead. The advantage would continue to grow as Devante Laws dropped four straight three pointers in his touches along with three free throws. The difference would max out at 18 when Boyer was assisted by Laws for another three pointer to sit on top 31-13 with 5:06 remaining in the first half. The Tigers would close out the half outscoring the Lions 14-6, but still trail 37-27 to the Lions.
In the second half, the Lions would see their last double-digit lead (50-38) at 9:47 when Christian Rivera hit two free throws. The Tigers would rally 16-5 comeback run to draw their deficit to one, 55-54, and forced the Lions into timeout. Following the brief talk, the Lions applied solid defense and pushed the Tigers into turnovers and miss shots. Then Nyekan found Steed for a lay up to go ahead 57-54 with 55 seconds remaining. In desperation to get a shot off after going scoreless in the final two minutes, the Tigers' interior presence was overwhelmed by Tucker who blocked a lay up with 25 seconds left to play. Nyekan was fouled four seconds later and hit two free throws to seal the 59-54 victory over the Tigers.
Lions Top Performers:
* Laws finished with 18 points on 5-of-11 (45%) shooting from long range along with perfect 3-of-3 from charity stripe.
* Steed finished with 10 points and six boards.
* Tucker grabbed team high 10 boards while also getting three blocks, including a crucial one in the final moment.
Tigers Top Performers:
* Brian Jackson scored 15 points while also getting five boards and a steal.
* Malik Chmbers and Christian Coope both had 14 points each.
* Kahlil Watson grabbed game high 11 boards.
Men Basketball's NEAC schedule continues at 7:30 p.m on Tuesday , February 14, at Lancaster Bible College.