* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 73 Lancaster Bible College: 74
* Records: Bryn Athyn (10-13, 8-10 NEAC) Lancaster Bible (11-12, 11-7 NEAC)
* Location: Lancaster, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College caught the hot hands from outside as eight long range shots were connected to start the game for an early 24-11 lead over Lancaster Bible College. The Chargers fought back and drew within two points, 37-35 with 90 seconds to play in the first half. Devante Laws hit his fourth three pointer at the 55 second mark followed by a free throw from Stephan Tucker that helped the Lions take a 41-35 lead at half time.
In the second half, both teams were neck to neck with seven ties and nine lead changes. The Lions held a 73-70 lead with 40 seconds left in regulation on a lay up from Christian Rivera. The Chargers then added two more lay ups and held a slim 74-73 advantage with 19 seconds left to play. Then the Lions came away empty handed at the end of the buzzer to drop the North Eastern Athletic Conference game to the Chargers.
Lions Top Performers:
* Troy Steed and Laws each scored 19 points apiece to pace the Lions offense.
* Rivera added 13 points.
Chargers Top Performers:
* Brett Cataudella scored game high 24 points.
* Herbie Brown finished with 14 points.
Men Basketball's NEAC schedule continues at 8:00 p.m on Friday, February 17, at Cazenovia College.