* North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) Quarterfinals
* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 69, Lancaster Bible College: 78
* Location: Lancaster, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College men's basketball team competed in their first ever playoff game since joining the NEAC in 2014-2015 season and faced Lancaster Bible College in the quarterfinals. The Lions came back after being down by eight points, 10-2, and took a 13-12 lead on a layup from Deion Boyer. The lead would continue to grow until 1:04 when Boyer knocked down a free throw after drawing an away from the play foul to help the Lions max out their lead at nine, 41-32.
After a 41-36 intermission lead, the Chargers started to distance themselves in the competition and took their largest lead, 54-45 with 11:55 left to play. The Lions fought back and came within one point on three separate occasions, including a 66-65 difference when Troy Steed hit two shots from the foul line.The Lions could only scored four more points compared to the Chargers with 12 additions and dropped a 78-69 decision in the NEAC quarterfinals.
Lions Top Performers:
* Boyer scored game high 28 points. He also added five rebounds, four assists, and a steal.
* Stephan Tucker was the second Lions in double figure with 15 points.
Chargers Top Performers:
* Herbie Brown and Austin Brown scored team high 16 points each
* Brett Cataudella and Jason Kuntzelman scored 14 and 10 points respectively.
Men's Basketball wrapped up the 2016-2017 season with 10-16 overall and 8-12 in conference plays.