* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 17, Alfred State College: 6
* Record: Bryn Athyn (1-1) Alfred State (1-4)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College competed in today's home opener against Alfred State College and quickly got off to a strong start. The Lions opened the contest up with four goals in the first period before the Pioneers could connect with their first goal in the second period. While both teams were evenly matched in the second period, it was the Lions that held a 7-3 advantage at intermission.
The Lions did not let cold weather hinder their dominance as the second half saw five goals in each period from the Lions to ensure the game is out of reach for the Pioneers. With 21-9 shooting advantage in the second half, and 42-23 in the entire game, the Lions dismantled the Pioneers toward a 17-6 victory.
Lions Top Performers:
* Nolan Frame scored game high five goals on eight shots.
* Ryan Landels was second on the team with three goals
* Shane McCurdy won 16-of-26 face-offs and picked up game high 14 ground balls.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net for 53 minutes and collected four saves in the win.
Pioneers Top Performers:
* Teddy Alvarado linked in team high four goals.
* Joe Johnson scored two goals to finalize the Pioneers scoring summary.
* Ryan Amidon collected game high 12 saves in the defeat.
Men's Lacrosse will travel to Goucher College on Wednesday, March 15th, or a 7:00 p.m. contest.