* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 8, Goucher College: 10
* Record: Bryn Athyn (1-2) Goucher (3-4)
* Location: Towson, Md.
How It Happened:
After senior midfielder Ryan Landels scored the first goal of the game for Bryn Athyn College, Goucher College connected on four straight goals to go ahead of the Lions 4-1. Both teams netted three goals each in the second period as the Lions trailed 7-4 into intermission.
In the second half, freshman midfielder Jesse Frazier assisted junior midfielder Jon Carr early (13:14) for a goal to start the third period. Three minutes later (10:02), Carr duplicated his success with an unassisted goal to draw their deficit to one, 7-6. Twenty eight seconds into the fourth period (14:32), Landels found junior attack Nolan Frame for his second goal of the game to even the contest at 7-7. The Gophers then were able to respond with two unassisted scores to sit on top 9-7. Landels and Frame created another connection at 3:53 to close the gap to one, 9-8. With time running out, the Gophers scored on an unassisted goal with 25 seconds left in the game and sealed the 10-8 victory over the Lions.
Lions Top Performers:
* Frame paced the Lions offense with game high three goals
* Landels and Carr both scored two goals.
* Frazier picked up game high nine groundballs.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected game high 13 saves.
Gopher's Top Performers:
* Pierce Bailey had two goals followed by eight other players whom also scored to summarize the 10 goals for the Gophers.
* Nate Wilinski collected team high five groundballs.
* Ryan Amidon had 10 saves in the victory as their goalkeeper.
Men's Lacrosse returns home on Saturday, March 18th, for a 12:00 p.m. contest against University of New England.