* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 8, Uni. of New England: 15
* Record: Bryn Athyn (1-3) New England (5-1)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College found themselves behind University of New England 4-0 before Ricky Tran put an end to the Nor'Easters run, courtesy of Connor Buick, for the Lion's first goal of the game. Little after 40 seconds later, Nolan Frame assisted Jon Carr to draw the deficit to two, 4-2. In the second quarter, the Lions found themselves behind five goals, 7-2, before taking advantage of the Nor'Easter's three minute penalty. The Lions scored the next three man-up goals to close the gap to two again, 7-5.
In the second half, not only did the Nor'Easters had 31-13 shot advantages, they also outscored the Lions 7-3. The Lions ended up dropping a 15-8 decision to the Nor'Easters.
Lions Top Performers:
* Carr paced the Lions offense with three goals. He also picked up two groundballs and a caused turnover.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected game high 16 saves.
Nor'Easter's Top Performers:
* Mitch Mullin led the Nor'Easters with three goals.
* Andrew Curro, Jason Erwin, and Alex Zadworny each had two goals.
* David Pearson collected seven saves in the victory as the goalkeeper
Men's Lacrosse continues their schedule on Wednesday, March 22nd, for a 7:00 p.m. contest against Immacualata University.