* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 14, Immaculata University: 10
* Record: Bryn Athyn (2-3) New Immaculata (0-5)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College started the contest with an unassisted goal from Ryan Landels, followed by a connection between Nolan Frame and Ricky Tran for a 2-0 start. Under the five minute mark, Immaculata University took advantage of the Lion's penalty and scored on two unassisted man-up goals to even the score at 2-2. Jesse Frazier and Jon Carr would add two more for the Lions under a minute mark to take a 4-2 lead over the Mighty Macs. In the second quarter, the Mighty Macs evened the contest up again on another man-up opportunity at 5-5 before Frame put the Lions ahead 6-5 with 14 seconds (0:14) left to play until intermission.
During the second half, not only did the Lions opened the third quarter with four straight unassisted goals, they also took the game's largest lead at 10-5. With five minutes left in the third stanza, the Mighty Macs would rally a comeback to tie the game up at 10-10 for the third time after five consecutive goals. Strong defense applied by the Lions forced the Mighty Macs to only five shots in the fourth quarter while the Lions enjoyed a 4-0 run to take the 14-10 victory in the non-conference match.
Lions Top Performers:
* Landels paced the Lions with game high four goals while recording an assist and three groundballs.
* Frazier finished with three goals while Frame and Andrew Coyle both had two apiece.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected game high 11 saves in the victory.
Mighty Mac's Top Performers:
* Mike Reardon left the Mighty Mac's offense with game high four goals.
* Brian Shultis and Tyler Black both scored three goals each to summarize the Mac's scoring.
* Denton States minded the net the entire game and collected nine saves in his effort.
Men's Lacrosse continues their schedule on Saturday, March 25th, for a 1:00 p.m. contest at Kings College.