* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 6 , Kings College: 15
* Record: Bryn Athyn (2-4) Kings (2-5)
* Location: Wilkes-Barre, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College scored within 43 seconds (14:17) into the opening frame when Andrew Coyle assisted Jon Carr for the first goal of the game. Roughly a minute later (13:22), Ryan Landels netted on an unassisted goal to help the Lions take a 2-0 lead. Kings College responded back on a 3-0 run to take a 3-2 lead before Carr, whom was assisted by Nolan Frame, help tie the contest at 3-3. The Monarchs would add one more to end to first period with a 4-3 advantage.
In the second quarter, despite taking 10 shots, the Lions found themselves on a drought as the Monarch's would use a 6-0 run, including two goals on a man-down opportunity, to take a 10-3 lead at intermission. In the third period, Landels added a goal, assisted by Ricky Tran, followed by two more goals in the opening fourth quarter to draw the deficit to two, 11-6. However, the Monarchs would close the game out by adding four more goals to separate themselves from the Lions for the 15-6 victory in a non-conference match.
Lions Top Performers:
* Carr led the Lions with three goals and Landels finished with two. The former picked up six ground balls while the latter recorded an assist.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected game high 10 saves in his effort.
Monarch's Top Performers:
* Brock Johnson finished with game high four goals on 12 shots.
* Brian Steigel, Jack Camp, and Shawn Dickey added three goals each.
* Matt Bassile minded the net the entire game and collected seven saves in the victory.
Men's Lacrosse continues their schedule on Tuesday, March 28th, for a 7:00 p.m. contest at Vassar College.