* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 9 , Vassar College: 17
* Record: Bryn Athyn (2-5) Kings (7-2)
* Location: Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College found themselves down 4-0 before Jon Carr put the Lions on the scoreboard, courtesy of Connor Buick for their first goal of the game. In the second period, Andrew Coyle netted an unassisted goal (10:43) followed by a connection between Nolan Frame and Ricky Tran 40 seconds later that closed the deficit to three, 6-3. Vassar College would go on a 5-0 scoring run to take an 11-3 lead at intermission.
In the third period, Carr scored on another unassisted goal at the 7:00 minute mark for the Lion's only goal of the third quarter. In the fourth quarter, the Lions found themselves behind 10 goals on two separate occasions and despite having a slim scoring advantage, the Lions would surrender the triumph to the Brewers in a 17-9 decision.
Lions Top Performers:
* Carr and Frame both had game high three goals each to pace the Lions.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected game high 10 saves in his effort.
Brewer's Top Performers:
* Five players had two goals each.
* Matthew Boyle and Erik Mikelinich split time at the goalpost and collected three saves each in the victory.
Men's Lacrosse continues their schedule on Saturday, April 1st, for a 3:00 p.m. contest against Cazenovia College.