* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 7 , Morrisville State College: 17
* Record: Bryn Athyn (2-7, 0-2 NEAC) Morrisville (3-4, 2-0)
* Location: Morrisville, N.Y.
How It Happened:
In their second North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) game, Bryn Athyn College faced Morrisville State College and could not match the Mustangs' power in the first half. After the host's initial goal at 14:02, Christian Blair scored on an unassisted goal roughly 30 seconds later (13:33) to even up the game at 1-1. The Mustangs would close out the first period with three goals while opening the second quarter with two goals before James Vandergrift put an end onto the Mustangs run with another unassisted goal (10:02) for the Lions to trail 6-2.
In the second half, the Lions saw themselves chasing the Mustangs until the end while contributions from Jon Carr, Vandergrift, and Ryan Landels was not enough as the Lions dropped a 17-7 decision in the NEAC contest.
Lions Top Performers:
* Carr scored team high three goals while also picking up a ground ball.
* Vandergrift finished with two while Landels and Blair had one goal apiece in the Lions' scoring summary.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected 10 saves in the effort.
Mustangs Top Performers:
* Nick Geswaldo finished with game high five goals.
* Shawn Walberger won 10-of-17 face-offs and picked up game high seven ground balls.
* Tyler Catalfano minded the net the entire game for 51 minutes and had five saves in the victory.
Men's Lacrosse returns home on Saturday, April 8th, to face Hilbert College in a 3:00 p.m. NEAC contest.