* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 20, Medaille College: 4
* Record: Bryn Athyn (6-7, 4-2 NEAC) Medaille (1-11, 0-6 NEAC)
* Location: Buffalo, N.Y.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College got off to a quick start on an unassisted goal from Jesse Frazier at 14:05. Roughly 90 seconds later, Nolan Frame assistedRicky Tran to earn the Lions their second goal before Frazier took advantage of a man-up opportunity to find Frame for the game's third goal as the Lions go ahead 3-0. When Medaille College responded, the Lions retaliated with seven straight goals to finish the first quarter leading 10-1.
After a solid first half with a 13-2 lead, the Lions held the Mavericks scoreless in the third period as they enjoyed a 5-0 run to go ahead 18-2 into the final period. In the fourth period, Jon Carr assisted Andrew Coyle near the five minute mark (5:08) for a goal as the Lions saw their gap extend to the game's largest difference of 17 goals, 19-2. With the Lions and the Mavericks adding one and two additional tallies, the 20-4 victory favored the Lions.
Lions Top Performers:
* Frame finished with game high five goals to go along with an assist, seven ground balls, and four caused turnovers.
* James Vandergrift added four goals while Ryan Landels and Fraizer finished with three each.
Mavericks Top Performers:
* David Groves finished with team high three goals while Tyler Fales was the other Maverick to score.
* Seth Gregg collected 11 saves at the goal post in his effort.
Men's Lacrosse returns home on Wednesday, April 26, to face SUNY Poly in a 4:00 p.m. NEAC contest.