* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 11, SUNY Poly: 7
* Record: Bryn Athyn (7-7, 5-2 NEAC) SUNY Poly (3-11, 2-5 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College dominated SUNY Poly as the Lions held the Wildcats scoreless in the first quarter. With a 13-7 shot advantage, freshman attack James Vandergrift assisted in three of the four goals to help the Lions take a 4-0 lead into the second quarter. Only 24 seconds into the second period (14:36), Vandergrift was assisted by Blair to score a goal and helped the Lions take a 5-0 lead. The Wildcats then responded with five goals to draw their deficit to one, 6-5 heading into half time.
The Lions performed in the third quarter the same way in the first quarter by holding the Wildcats scoreless and had shots and face-off advantages. Vandergrift made good use of a man-up opportunity with the help of Nolan Frame to start the scoring and Landels connected on the next two goals and was assisted by Connor Buick and Vandergrift. Then Jon Carr would connect on his second unassisted goal in the game to help the Lions take a 10-5 lead. In the fourth period, Vandergrift assisted Ricky Tran for the Lion's 11th goal of the game. Despite the Wildcats scoring two more, the Lions would run the clock down to an eventual 11-7 North Eastern Athletic Conference victory.
Lions Top Performers:
* Vandergrift, Carr, Landels, and Jesse Frazier all scored two goals each. Vandergrift also finished with game and career high five assists.
* Shane McCurdy won 10-of-15 face-offs and also picked up game high 10 ground balls.
* Brad DePasquale made 10 saves at the goal post in the victory.
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Tyler Heldt led the Wildcats with game high three goals while picking up team high five ground balls.
* Christopher Evanchuk collected five saves at the goal post in the effort.
Men's Lacrosse wraps up their regular season with a 1:00 p.m. afternoon NEAC contest at SUNY Cobleskills on Saturday, April 29th.