* Final Score: Bryn Athyn: 0 Penn College: 3
* Records: Bryn Athyn (1-3, 1-2 NEAC) Penn College (1-4, 1-1 NEAC)
* Location: Williamsport, Pa.
How It Happened:
Penn College defeated Bryn Athyn 3-0 for their first North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) win of the season. The game was scoreless until the 37th minute, and that's when the Wildcats were able to break the stalemate with an unassisted goal and a 1-0 lead into halftime. In the second stanza, the back and forth battle continued, but it was the Wildcats whom connected with two goals late in the game to separate themselves from the Lions.
Lions' Top Performers:
* Matheus Souza, David Camara, and Alejandro Medina all took two shots each.
* Andrew Clark, Edgar Rodriguez, and Joseph Nyumah each had a shot to round out the Lions scoring opportunities.
* Geri Alimadi had three saves in the loss.
Wildcats's Top Performers:
* Hibbs, Quin Cleis, and Luke McFalls scored a goal for the Wildcats.
* Malcolm Kane had five saves in the victory at the goal post.
Stats of the Game:
* Bryn Athyn had 9-7 shot advantage.
* Wildcats committed nine fouls while Lions had 12.
* Wildcats attempted seven corner kicks and Lions had nine.
Men's Soccer returns home to face Gwynedd Mercy University on Thursday, September 15, for a 4:00 p.m. contest.
Penn College Slips Past Men's Soccer, 3-0
|Bryn Athyn (1-3 1-2(NEAC))||0||0||0|
|Penn College (1-4 1-1(NEAC))||1||2||3|