* Final Score: Bryn Athyn: 3 - Valley Forge: 1
* Records: Bryn Athyn College (4-10-1) Valley Forge (6-10)
* Location: Huntingdon Valley, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College quickly got themselves ahead of Valley Forge University when Damilare Adeleye scored a goal,1-0, early in the 8th minute mark (8:09) courtesy of Matheus Souza. Little after 17 minutes later, it was Edgar Rodriguez that found Adeleye for the second goal, 2-0, of the game. Now Souza joined the scoring spree when his unassisted goal at 34:40 helped the Lions take a commanding 3-0 lead into intermission. In the second half, strong defense from the Lions were able to keep the Patriots away from their destination. The Patriots were only able to get two shots off, but it was on the second shot at 70:57 by Brandon Nyekan that reached the back of the net for their first goal, 3-1 of the game. The Lions then held on for the victory in tonight's non-conference match up.
Lions' Top Performers
* Adeleye connected on two goals.
* Souza had a goal and an assist.
* Rodriguez also had an assist.
Patriots' Top Performers:
* Nyekan finished with the Patriot's lone goal of the game.
* Samuel Ngoi Bikim and Matthew Robinson each took a shot during the game.
* Aaron Sierra made six saves at the goal post.
Stats of the Game:
* Lions held a strong 17-3 shot advantage over the Patriots.
* Lions had four corner kicks as opposed to one from the Patriots.
* Lions had 11 fouls while Patriots had five.
Men's Soccer travels to Keuka College on Saturday, October 22nd for a 3:00 p.m. North Eastern Athletic Conference match.