* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 65- Keuka College: 59
* Records: Bryn Athyn (10-3, 7-2 NEAC) Keuka (5-7, 3-5 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College and Keuka College started the game out slow, as neither team reached double figure scoring in the first quarter with the Lions leading 9-8. In the second quarter, the Lions outpaced the Wolves and was led by Kristina Clark who had seven of the team's 21 points. The Lions end up taking a 30-19 lead into intermission.
During the third period, the Lions led by as many as 15 after Sarah Elizabeth Atunrase cleaned up a miss and assisted Clark for a lay up for a 39-24 lead. The Lions took a 50-36 lead after three periods of play. Even with a solid lead in the fourth quarter, the Wolves battled back and came within six points, 62-56, on a long range shot by Lauren Anten with a minute left. The Lions held on in the final minute after Samantha Hicks knocked down three clutch free throws for the 65-59 victory over the Wolves.
Lions' Top Performers
* Clark finished with a double-double of game highs, 22 points and 13 rebounds.
* Atunrase finished with 10 points, seven rebounds which six of them were on the offensive glass, and four blocks.
* Hicks dished out game high nine assists.
Wolves' Top Performers:
* Sam Laranjo scored team high 16 points to go along with four rebounds, five assists, and four steals.
* Anten finished with 13 points and team high nine rebounds.
Women's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule tomorrow, Sunday, January 22 against Wells College at noon.