* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 51- Keystone College: 44
* Records: Bryn Athyn (14-3) Keystone(5-15)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened
Bryn Athyn College hosted Keystone College in their final non-conference game of this season and started the game out by holding the Giants to only four points in the first quarter. The Lions started the game with 11 straight points before the Giants connected on their first two points of the game at 2:25. In the second quarter, the Giants outscored the Lions 20-14 and was able to trim their deficit down to three, 27-24, heading into intermission.
In the third quarter, Bryn Athyn were able to get back into the double-digit lead again, 36-26, when Allison Warren knocked down a three pointer. Holding the Giants to single digit points again, the Lions had a 42-31 upper hand heading into the final period. In the fourth quarter, the Giants pulled within seven, 51-44, with 3:03 left to play. With neither team connecting on a basket the rest of the way, it was the Lions that was victorious.
Lions Top Performers:
* Kristina Clark scored game high 14 points.
* Atunrase also blocked game high six shots.
Giants Top Performers:
* Nina Hodanich scored team high 12 points.
* Dyjae Williams had nine points and seven rebounds.
Women's Basketball returns to NEAC action on Wednesday, February 1, when they host Wilson College at 6:00 p.m.