* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 61 - Wilson College: 42
* Records: Bryn Athyn (15-3, 11-2 NEAC) Wilson (3-16, 1-14 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened
Bryn Athyn College started the game with a three pointer by Samantha Hicks, and two traditional three point play from Kristina Clark for a 9-0 start before Wilson College connected on their first score. The momentum was set on cruise control as the Lions scored 13 points while holding the Phoenix to single digit scores in both quarters for a 26-15 lead at intermission.
The Lions continued their dominance in the third period that saw their lead to grow 17 points, 42-25 on a lay up by Brittany Vick. In the fourth period, the gap grew further when Allison Warren knocked down a long range shot that gave the Lions their biggest lead of the game, 54-30, with 6:07 left to play. Bryn Athyn then comfortably close out the game with a 61-42 victory.
Lions Top Performers:
* Clark finished with a double-double of game highs 15 points and 13 rebounds.
* Hicks and Vick scored 13 and 12 points respectively.
* Sarah Elizabeth Atunrase grabbed 12 rebounds and also had game high eight blocks.
Phoenix Top Performers:
* Lindsey Purvis scored team high 14 points.
* Jordyn Day was the second Phoenix in double figure scoring with 10 points.
* Kristen Burdo grabbed team high eight rebounds.
Women's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule on Saturday, February 4, at Penn State- Abington at 1:00 p.m.