* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 77- Penn State- Berks: 58
* Records: Bryn Athyn (17-3, 13-2 NEAC) Berks (6-12, 6-10 NEAC)
* Location: Reading, Pa.
How It Happened:
In the first quarter, the battle between Penn State Berks and Bryn Athyn College saw seven lead changes until the Nittany Lions held a slight 11-10 advantage with 3:16 left to play. From there, the Lions close out the first period with seven straight points from Brittany Vick, Kristina Clark, and Allison Warren that gave the Lions the 17-11 lead.
In the second quarter, the lead expanded to double digit when Keana Schoennagle knocked down a three pointer for a 24-13 upper hand. At the end of the first half, the Lions would lead 37-24
The dominance continued in the third period as the Lions saw themselves with the game's biggest lead when Samantha Hicks found Warren for a three pointer to take a 59-29 lead. The Nittany Lions were found chasing the visiting team and when with their fourth quarter scoring advantage of 19-12, the Lions manage to maintain a solid distance and win 77-58.
Lions Top Performers:
* Clark and Schoennagle led five lions in double digit scoring with 16 points apiece. Clark also added 10 rebounds.
* Hicks scored 12 points while dishing out game high seven assists.
* Amber Farnholtz and Vick scored 10 points each.
* Sarah Elizabeth Atunrase recorded a non-scoring double-double of 12 rebounds and game high 10 blocks.
Nittany Lions Top Performers:
* Deanna Daddona finished game high with 21 points,
* Elise Paskowski and Sam Huggins scored 14 and 10 points respectively. Huggins also grabbed game high 16 rebounds.
Women's Basketball continues their NEAC schedule on Saturday, February 11, against SUNY Poly at 1:00 p.m.