* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 81 Lancaster Bible College: 71
* Records: Bryn Athyn (19-4, 15-3 NEAC) Lancaster Bible (17-6, 16-2 NEAC)
* Location: Lancaster Pa.
How It Happened:
After Bryn Athyn College led Lancaster Bible College 17-15 at the end of the first quarter, the Chargers outscored the Lions 20-15 and 20-18 in the next two quarters to take a 55-50 lead heading into the final period.
From there, the Lions opened the fourth quarter on a 12-0 run and took a 62-55 lead before the Chargers could score their first basket in the final period. The Chargers would climb back into the contest on a 12-5 run to tie the game up at 67 apiece. The Lions would hold the Chargers to four points in the final three minutes and defeat the host 81-71 on their home floor.
Lions Top Performers:
* Kristina Clark finished with game high 34 points and 12 rebounds.
Chargers Top Performers:
* Caitlyn Hickey scored team high 29 points.
* Courtney Goyak finished with 12 points and game high 17 rebounds.
* Kiersten Webster finished with 11 points.
Women Basketball's NEAC schedule continues at 6:00 p.m on Friday, February 17, at Cazenovia College.