* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 73, Cazenovia College: 59
* Records: Bryn Athyn (20-4, 16-3 NEAC) Cazenovia (4-19, 3-14 NEAC)
* Location: Cazenovia, N.Y.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College started the contest slow against Cazenovia College trailing by as many as 13 points, 15-2, in the first period. The Lions were able to close the quarter out on an 11-2 run and trailed 17-13. The Lions got their first lead of the game when Keana Schoennagle found Samantha Hicks for a three pointer that gave the Lions a 22-20 lead with 4:40 remaining in the second period. The Wildcats and the Lions headed into intermission tied at 31 apiece.
While still chasing the Wildcats heading into the final period, the Lions regained their advantage when Kristina Clark cleaned up a miss and put back a lay up for a 55-54 lead. The gap would extend to 10 points when Amber Farnholtz hit two free throws for a 66-56 lead with 3:33 remaining. The Lions then added seven more points from Schoennagle and Clark to help the visiting team outscore the Wildcats 25-8 in the fourth quarter toward a 73-59 North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) victory.
Lions Top Performers:
* Clark finished with a double-double of 18 points and 14 rebounds.
* Allison Warren and Brittany Vick scored 16 and 11 points respectively.
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Skylar Girard finished with game high 21 points.
* Autumn Gavin had a double-double with 12 points and 11 rebounds.
* Taylor Olmsted scored 14 points.
Women's Basketball will wrap up their regular season tomorrow, Saturday February 18, at Morrisville State in a 1:00 p.m. NEAC contest.