* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 74 , Morrisville State College: 80 (OT)
* Records: Bryn Athyn (20-5, 16-4 NEAC) Morrisville (18-7, 13-5 NEAC)
* Location: Morrisville, N.Y.
How It Happened:
After trailing 41-31 at half time, Bryn Athyn College fought back in the third period and outscored Morrisville State College 18-14 to draw their deficit to six points, 55-49. The Lions made another push in the fourth quarter and regained the lead, 65-64, their first since the opening period, on a three pointer from Allison Warren. After a basket by the Mustangs, Kristina Clark knocked down two lay ups to take a 69-66 with 0:56 remaining in regulation. The Mustangs then made three free throws to tie the game leaving the Lions with one last chance before the buzzer.
In overtime, the Lions fell behind early, and was outscored 11-5 by the Mustangs. Warren's three pointer was able to close the gap to one point, 74-73 at the 0:44 mark. Unfortunately a lay up and four free throws by the Mustangs helped seal the 80-74 overtime victory in both team's first and last regular season meeting.
Lions Top Performers:
* Clark finished with an outstanding performance with 25 points and 20 rebounds.
* Sarah Elizabeth Atunrase grabbed 11 boards while blocking five shots.
Mustangs Top Performers:
* Charlotte Walker paced the Mustangs with team high 23 points.
* Haley Kilmartin and Jordan Anderson scored 22 and 12 points respectively.
Women's Basketball concludes the regular season with 20-5 overall and 16-4 in North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) plays. They will host the NEAC playoffs on Tuesday, February 21st at 7:00 p.m. The opponent will be College of St.Elizabeth.