* North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) Quarterfinals
* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 89, College of St.Elizabeth: 95 (OT)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
College of St.Elizabeth started the game out with seven straight points before Bryn Athyn College had their first points on the scoreboard from Amber Farnholtz. The Lions played catch up to the Eagles majority of the first quarter and took their first lead, 19-17 when Allison Warren scored a three pointer. In the second quarter, the Lions responded to every Eagles run and would trail in the contest 39-38 at intermission.
After a close first half contest, the Lions outscored the Eagles 29-18 in the third quarter. The Lions regain their lead, 55-53, when Samantha Hicksassisted Brittany Vick. The Lions then would close out the period on a 13-4 run to take the largest lead of the game, 67-57. In the fourth quarter, the Eagles would respond to the Lions and even the contest up at 75-75 with 2:23 remaining in regulation. After the Lions went ahead, 77-75, on two free throws from Kristina Clark, the Eagles connected with a three pointer at 0:39 for a 78-77 lead. Clark fiercely drove to the basket 12 seconds later and scored over two defenders to put the Lions back on top, Then Hicks followed up with two shots from charity stripe for an 81-78 lead which unfortunately was tied up again when the Eagles hit another three pointer to send the game to overtime.
The Eagles opened the extra frame with five straight points to lead 86-81. The Lions went on a 6-2 run to close the deficit to one, 88-87. This would the closest the Lions would get to as the Eagles finished the contest 95-89 and move onto the semifinal of the NEAC playoffs.
Lions Top Performers:
* Despite the loss, Clark finished with an outstanding performance with 30 points and 20 rebounds. She also added seven assists and two blocks.
* Hicks and Vick scored 21 and 14 points respectively.
* Sarah Elizabeth Atunrase broke her own collegiate high in block shots with 13.
Eagles Top Performers:
* Jasmine Poole led three eagles in double-double with 31 points and 10 rebounds.
* Danesha Triplett and Deja Ingram each had a double-double in points and rebounds with 15 and 12 respectively.
* Rakiyah Sellers and LaChe Robinson each scored 11 points.
Women's Basketball wrapped up the 2016-2017 season with 20-5 overall and 16-4 in conference plays.