Feb 05, 2019
BRYN ATHYN, Pa. – The Bryn Athyn College women's basketball team (3-18, 3-10 CSAC) plays its final home game of the 2018-19 season when the Lions host Wilson (13-8, 7-6 CSAC) in a Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC) contest Wednesday.
- Prior to the opening tip, the Lions will honor Janalene Phillips, who will play her final home game for Bryn Athyn. Phillips, who is graduating from the College in three years, has appeared in 64 games and is averaging 3.0 points per game and 2.1 rebounds per game. She also has 87 career assists and 33 career steals.
- The Lions are 2-6 at home this season. Bryn Athyn is averaging 49.1 points per game, shooting 31.9 percent from 3-point range, grabbing 38.3 rebounds per game, and posting 10.0 steals.
- Allie Warren had her best shooting game of the season the Lions' last game against Keystone by making 7 of her 10 shots, including 5 of her 7 3-pointers, on her way to 21 points. It was her fourth 20+-point performance in the last five games. Warren is fourth in the CSAC in scoring with 15.4 points per game and leads the league with 62 3-pointers and 3.0 3-pointers made per game.
- Wilson has the CSAC's leading scorer in Kai Wyatt, who is averaging 16.7 points per game. Wyatt is also leading the conference with a .352 3-point shooting percentage. She is ranked second in the CSAC in made 3-pointers (51) and fifth in field goal shooting (.385 percent).
- Bryn Athyn is 7-3 all-time against the Phoenix. The Lions won the first seven games in the series before the Phoenix ran off the last three meetings, including a 65-58 contest on Jan. 19 in Chambersburg. Bryn Athyn's last win in the series came on Feb. 1, 2017—61-42 in Asplundh Field House.