* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 15, Mount St. Vincent: 6
* Record: Bryn Athyn (1-0) St. Vincent (0-3)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
In the home opener, Mount St.Vincent College got on the board first on a free position shot to take the opening lead, 1-0. Michelle Bedford then quickly scored on an unassisted goal followed by another score from Sabrina Colbridge to put Bryn Athyn College ahead 2-1. Then Bedford and Colbridge both assisted Hannah Bracey for her back-to-back goals to put the Lions on top 4-1. Little under the seven minute mark (6:57), Kyla Rogers assisted Brenna Sweeney for the Lion's 5th goal of the game before the Dolphins closed out the first half netting two straight goals into intermission.
In the second half, both Lions and Dolphins traded goals until the 19th minute mark. From there, the Lions found the back of the net four straight times for a commanding 11-5 lead before the Dolphins halted the run on another free position shot. The Lions then put the game away for good on another 4-0 run to secure the 15-6 victory in their first game of the season.
Lions Top Performers:
* Sweeney and Bracey had four goals each to pace the Lions.
* Rogers, Bedford, and Colbridge all scored two while Laura Clymer was the last player to score a goal to finalize the Lions scoring summary.
* Anja Weisser minded the net the entire game and collected five saves, four ground balls, and two caused turnovers in the victory.
Dolphins Top Performers:
* Alicia Forgione had team high two goals and game high six draw controls.
* Four other Dolphins scored a goal to round out their scoring.
* Gabriella Marinese collected nine saves, three ground balls, and two caused turnovers as the goalkeeper.
Women's Lacrosse continues their schedule on Monday, March 20th, against Cedar Crest College at 4:00 p.m.