* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 15, Waynesburg University: 3
* Record: Bryn Athyn (3-0) Waynesburg (0-5)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
After Waynesburg University scored the first goal of the game on a free-position shot, Bryn Athyn College wasted no time getting on the board when Laura Clymer netted the Lion's first two goal, courtesy of Hannah Bracey and Michelle Bedford. The Lions held the Jackets to only one shot the rest of the way while continuing their scoring run by securing 11 straight goals to take a 13-1 lead at intermission.
In the second half, Bedford linked in on an unassisted goal at 22:23 to extend the Lions led to 14-1. The Jackets had a brief spurt by scoring two unassisted goals in a row including one that was an extra player opportunity. The Lions would add one more score onto the board when Bracey assisted Jessica Phillipp for her first goal of the season, and the team's 15th goal of the game. The Lions end up securing a 15-3 victory over the Jackets in a non-conference meeting.
Lions Top Performers:
* Clymer led the Lions offense with game high four goals.
Jackets Top Performers:
* Abbie Miller scored two goals for the Jackets followed by Holly Bachman.
* Christina Bauer minded the net the entire game and made seven saves in the effort.
Women's Lacrosse continues their schedule on Tuesday, March 18th, against Bryn Mawr College at 7:00 p.m.