* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 7 , Penn State Abington: 20
* Record: Bryn Athyn (5-1, 1-1 NEAC) Abington (6-0, 2-0 NEAC)
* Location: Abington, Pa.
How It Happened:
After Brenna Sweeny tied the game up at 1-1, Bryn Athyn College allowed Penn State Abington to go on a four goals run before Hannah Bracey put a halt on the run with her unassisted goal at 21:36 to trail 5-2. Two minutes later, Kyla Rodgers assisted Bracey for her second goal of the game. As the game progressed toward near intermission, Sabrina Colbridge assisted Bracey for Lion's fourth goal and would fall behind the Nittany Lions by six at half time, 10-4.
In the second half, the Lions allowed the Nittany Lions to score an addition ten goals as opposed to the Lion's three goals. Colbridge scored with 7:30 remaining in the contest to join Bracey and Sweeny in the category, but it would not be enough as the Lions fall to the Nittany Lions, 20-7 for their first loss of the season.
Lions Top Performers:
* Bracey scored game high five goals for the Lions while getting two draw controls and a groundball.
* Anja Weisser minded the net for 34 minuets and collected game high 13 saves in the effort.
Nittany Lions Top Performers:
* Melissa Felicetti finished with game high five goals.
* Molly Wyman, Alynn Phelan, and Veronica Baez all scored four goals each.
Women's Lacrosse returns home on Saturday, April 8th, to face SUNY Poly in a 12:00 p.m. NEAC contest.