* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 8, Morrisville State College: 17
* Record: Bryn Athyn (6-4, 2-4 NEAC) Morrisville (10-3, 7-0 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College received their first goal of the game from Sabrina Colbridge at the 20:25 mark to trail 3-1. When Morrisville State College went on a 5-0 scoring run, Hannah Bracey set up Michelle Bedford before Brenna Sweeney scored on an unassisted goal to pull within five, 8-3. The Mustangs would close out the first half leading 12-3 after scoring the final four goals.
Bracey help start the second half with an unassisted goal followed by Laura Clymer for the first two goals. Bracey and Clymer were responsible for the Lion's five goals in the second half, but with the Mustangs matching the Lion's effort, the 17-8 victory favored the Mustangs as they continue to stay undefeated in the conference.
Lions Top Performers:
* Clymer scored team high three goals to go along with four ground balls and a caused turnover.
* Bracey finished with two goals, two assists, four draw controls, and a caused turnover.
Mustangs Top Performers:
* Gianna Branca finished with game high five goals and four assists.
* Courtney Cavellier had three goals, an asisst, a ground ball, three draw controls, and a caused turnover.
* Kallie George finished with three saves and two ground balls at the goal post in the victory.
Women's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule tomorrow, Sunday, April 23rd against Cazenovia College at 1:00 p.m.