* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 6, Cazenovia College: 13
* Record: Bryn Athyn (6-5, 2-5 NEAC) Cazenovia (6-8, 4-4 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
* Senior Day Recognizes Michelle Bedford
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College got off to an early lead, 2-1, on goals from Kyla Rogers and Brenna Sweeney. Shortly after, Cazenovia College went on a 5-0 scoring run to get ahead 6-2 before Hannah Bracey stopped the streak with an assist from Sabrina Colbridge. With one minute left into half time, Rogers connected on a free position shot for the Lions to trail 6-4 at the break.
Following intermission, the Wildcats fueled another run, scoring six goals in a row to take the game's largest lead at eight, 12-4. It was Bracey who once again halted the Wildcats run and was assisted by Bedford to trail 12-5. After the Wildcats scored one more goal, Bedford linked in her unassisted goal as the 13-6 finale favored Cazenovia College.
Lions Top Performers:
* Rogers and Bracey led the Lions with two goals each. The former also added three ground balls, a draw control, and two caused turnovers while the latter had game high six draw controls.
* Sweeney scored a goal to go along with two ground balls, four draw controls, and a caused turnover.
* Bedford was the fourth Lions to score a goal and also added four ground balls and two draw controls in her senior day proceeding.
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Breana Howe scored game high six goals and three assists to go along with a ground ball and a draw control.
* Kaitlin Sheppard and Gianna Dixe both scored two goals each.
* Abigail Kortz collected six saves in the victory as the goal keeper.
Women's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule on Friday, April 28th, at Wells College at 4:00 p.m.