BRYN ATHYN, Pa. – The Bryn Athyn College men's basketball team hosts Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC) leader Cairn in a conference clash Saturday afternoon at 3 p.m. in Asplundh Field House. The Lions will be raising funds for the American Cancer Society as part of Coaches vs. Cancer Weekend.
- The Lions recorded their first road win of the season Thursday night at Clarks Summit. In the win, Bryn Athyn shot a season-high 49.2 percent from the field and knocked down 11 3-pointers, the most in a road game this season. The 59 points allowed were the fewest in a game away from Asplundh Field House and the second-fewest allowed all year.
- Tariq Moore is on a personal hot streak, tying his career-high of 19 points for the second straight game. It was the first time in his career that Moore has recorded back-to-back games with a double-digit point total. Moore scored at least 10 points in three of the last four games to increase his scoring average to 6.1 points per game.
- Rahim Washington and Larry Stevenson III are both in the top eight in scoring in conference play. Washington is averaging 17.1 points per game in the Lions' seven conference games, placing him fourth in the CSAC. Stevenson III sits eighth in the league with 15.0 points per game. This season, Stevenson III and Washington are both averaging 15.1 points per game in 19 games.
- Cairn is the highest scoring team in the CSAC, averaging 82.4 points per game this season and 87.3 points per game against CSAC competition. Malachi Hall is second in the league with scoring 16.9 points per game, while Jordan Koczman is eighth with 14.9 points per game.
- The Lions and Highlanders will square off for the third time ever on Saturday afternoon. In the last meeting, Cairn outlasted Bryn Athyn on Jan. 12 in a high-scoring affair, 103-91, in Langhorne. Bryn Athyn is 1-0 against Cairn in Asplundh Field House with a 69-55 win on Jan. 27, 2014.