Posted: Jan 14, 2019
BRYN ATHYN, Pa. – The Bryn Athyn College women's basketball team (1-13, 1-5 CSAC) welcomes the College of Notre Dame (Md.) (8-7, 5-2 CSAC) to Asplundh Field House for a Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC) showdown on Wednesday night.
- Clayshonia Cogmon's 19-rebound performance, tying her career high, is tied with three other players for the second-most rebounds by a CSAC player in a game this season. Cogmon is second in the conference in rebounds per game (10.4) and fourth in points per game (14.4). She is one of three players in the CSAC to average a double-double.
- Bryn Athyn is playing at home for just the fifth time this season. In the first four home games, the Lions have averaged 46.8 points per game and shooting 30.4 percent from the field. The Lions won their last home game, 44-26 over Clarks Summit on Jan. 5.
- Allie Warren made three 3-pointers in the loss to Cairn, giving her a program-record 130 in her career. Warren has made at least one 3-pointer in 57 of her 65 career appearances for Bryn Athyn. She is second in CSAC in made 3-pointers (31) and 3-pointers per game (2.2). Warren also leads the conference with an 87.0 free-throw percentage.
- Alisha McKnight has posted at least one assist in 10 straight games after tallying four against Carin. McKnight is ranked 10th in the conference with 2.4 assists per game and 11th with 33 assists.
- Bryn Athyn and Notre Dame are meeting for the first time since the 2013-14 season. In that first meeting between the teams, the Lions defeated the Gators 67-23 on Dec. 17, 2013 in Asplundh Field House.