BRYN ATHYN, Pa. – The Bryn Athyn College women's basketball team is going for its third straight victory when the Lions (3-16, 3-8 CSAC) host Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC) leader Rosemont (16-3, 10-0 CSAC) Wednesday night in Asplundh Field House.
- Allie Warren recorded a career-high 32 points in the Lions' last contest, a 58-56 victory over Cairn on Jan. 26. Warren became the second player in Bryn Athyn women's basketball history to record a 30+-point game, joining Kristina Clark who had nine such games in her four-year career. After averaging 25.0 points in the last three games, Warren shot up to fifth in the CSAC in scoring with 14.6 points per game.
- Led by 15 rebounds each from Clayshonia Cogmon and Warren, the Lions grabbed a season-high 52 rebounds. It was the 51st time that the Lions recorded at least 50 rebounds in the game, the first since grabbing 54 against SUNY Cobleskill on Jan. 14, 2018. The Bryn Athyn record for most rebounds in a game is 77 at Wilson on Jan. 12, 2017. Cogmon is the CSAC leader in rebounding with 11.4 per game.
- Alisha McKnight had a career-high eight assists in the game against Cairn. They are the most in a game since Samantha Hicks posted 10 against Penn State Abington in an 82-71 win on February 4, 2017. McKnight and Janalene Phillips are tied for 10th in the CSAC with 49 assists.
- Rosemont's Ashley Murray is third in the CSAC in scoring with 15.9 points per game and second in the conference with rebounding with 11.2 rebounds per game. As a team, Rosemont leads the CSAC in scoring (75.1 ppg) and rebounding (48.4 rpg).
- The Lions and Ravens will meet for the third time ever on Wednesday night. The first two meetings were played at Rosemont with the Ravens winning both games (95-36 on Nov. 25, 2017 and 78-46 on Jan. 8, 2019). This is the first meeting between the teams in Asplundh Field House.