Posted: Feb 15, 2019
BRYN ATHYN, Pa. – The Bryn Athyn College women's basketball team will conclude its 2018-19 season with a Colonial States Athletic Conference (CSAC) clash at Centenary University.
- Saturday is the Lions' 14th road game of the season. Bryn Athyn is 1-12 in road games this season and averaging 50.3 points, shooting 32.1 percent from the field, and grabbing 40.5 rebounds. For the season, Bryn Athyn is scoring 48.6 points per game on 31.6 percent shooting and hauled in 39.4 rebounds. The record for the most road games in a season is 17 which was set in 2015-16.
- Allie Warren has had a strong season shooting the ball from 3-point range, breaking her own record for made 3-pointers in a season with 66 so far. Her previous best was 54 one season ago. Warren also holds the record for career 3-pointers with 165. She leads the CSAC in made 3-pointers, 3-pointers made per game (2.9), and is second in 3-point shooting (30.8 percent).
- Clayshonia Cogmon needs nine rebounds against Centenary to set a personal best for rebounds in a season and rebounds per game. Entering Saturday, Cogmon has 264 rebounds this season and is averaging 11.5 rebounds per game. She leads the conference in rebounding average, total rebounds, and offensive rebounds (126). The Bryn Athyn record for rebounds in a season with 375 by Kristina Clark in 2016-17.
- Janalene Phillips is ending her collegiate career on a high note, recording back-to-back double-digit scoring performances for the first time in her career. In the last game at Notre Dame (Md.), Phillips poured in a career-high 17 points on 8-of-16 shooting. She is averaging a career-high 5.8 points per game.
- Centenary leads the all-time series with Bryn Athyn, 3-0. In the most recent outing, the Cyclones defeated the Lions 67-55 on Dec. 5, 2018 in Asplundh Field House.